Friday, September 21, 2007

Finally.

This is long overdue.. After years of pondering whether I should join the community or not, I finally did it.

I've never been a fan of blogs because most of the blogs I've seen are usually self-serving. Honestly, would you really write and let the public know about the negative stuff about your life? Of course not. I've always thought of blogs as a personal diary.. only thing is its online.

I still have my own journal here in my room but the problem is, in todays digital world, its getting to be pretty painstaking to maintain. Also, since i got so used to typing (tuldok system) already i now find it hard to write by hand. Pathetic. Plus I usually go online as soon as i get home. Leaving no time left for me to write to my journal.

Perhaps youre wondering what the hell is up with my blog url.. But you read that right.. Its really "Toilet Ideas". Why? Because most of the crap (no pun intended) and ideas that i come up with are usually hatched while I'm inside the toilet. I dunno why.. maybe its because thats my only me-time or maybe its because of the "aroma" of our toilet. I guess I find that therapeutic. Hehe..

With regards to the left wing header, thats just the position I usually play when I'm playing underwater hockey. Thats all there is to it :) Just thought that it has a nice ring to it.

So you got this far huh? Give yourself a pat on the back.. You have a lot of time in your hands my friend.. Hehe. :)

Seriously, have a seat and enjoy your stay. :) Welcome to a bit of my world. I said bit because I'm not stupid enough to post any of my private life here. Not that everybodys interested to know about it anyway. :) Well like what they always say.. its always better to be safe than sorry :)

My thoughts finally have a home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you write really good.

Anonymous said...

I thought that the "left wing" was in reference to a "commie" side of you hehehe... but then again, that's kinda hard to imagine - you being a commie hehe