Wednesday, November 5, 2008

29..

Last November 2.. I turned a year older again..



Man I'm getting old.. hehe 29 years old to be exact.



Yep.. 1 more year before I hit to big 3-0.



Who wouldve thought I'd get this old fast? ;)



Since I slacked off from my triathlon training...



I had plenty of time to relax.. and get away from the very stressful tri life.



Right now, my goal and focus is to defend our gold medal at the 2nd Asian Underwater Hockey Championships this november.



Team Philippines won it at Singapore last year.



Been training and playing a lot of underwater hockey lately.



So far so good..



But of course.. I still squeeze in a little training from our triathlon program as much as I can.



I know what I'm facing this february 2009.. and its not a walk in the park.



I'm not stupid.. you must give it its due.. and must train for it..



You swim 4k.. then bike for 180kms.. and then to top it off.. you do a full 42k marathon..



All within 17 hours or less.



For some people.. finishing a 42k alone is an achievement of a lifetime..



Thats how tough Ironman is.. I know that.. and I.M. ready.

No comments: